Episode 4 of TGIM is here and it's all about helping you hit the bullseye for your business.
You’ll hear three essential success secrets from social media superstar, Gary Vaynerchuk. We also have an amazing story about an elaborate ad campaign targeting one person. And finally, you’ll meet two women who discovered how to find the right target market for their unusual subscription box service.
Dive into the full episode now or check out a TGIM Short featuring Gary Vaynerchuk below.
Bonus: We're giving away 10 free copies of Gary Vaynerchuk's new book, #AskGaryVee.
Enter to win now.
Here’s what else you’ll find inside episode four:
- So You Want to Buy a Film Festival...: Meet a guy who bought himself a film festival and was surprised to find it comes with many of the same challenges as any other business.
- The World’s Most Targeted Ad Campaign: Discover the incredible (and hilarious) story about an elaborate ad campaign targeting one person.
- Mama Bird Box: Meet two women who learned a tough lesson with their new subscription box: the most obvious customer may not be the right customer.
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s Three Keys to Success: Learn three essential things entrepreneurs need to be successful.
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s Secrets to Success on Social Media: Gary shares his key insights for building your business with social media.
Ready to kickstart your week? Head over and listen to episode four now.
Android users can subscribe to the show on Soundcloud here.
About the Author: Mark Macdonald is a Content Creator at Shopify and producer of TGIM. Get more from Mark on Twitter.