On Pinterest – the social platform built on beautiful, shareable imagery – opportunities for shopping come cleverly disguised as outfit inspiration, smoothie recipes and DIY centrepieces.
For consumers, it’s a place to hunt and gather. For brands, it’s a goldmine.
Consider this: we analyzed data from over 529, 000 Shopify store orders to find that Pinterest was the second largest social source for traffic and resulting visits had the third highest average order value.
Also, according to research done by Piqora, sales and traffic from Pins can occur long after the item is pinned. In fact, 50 percent of visits happen after 3.5 months.
The reasons for using Pinterest for your business are impossible to ignore. In this video we’ll show you 7 concrete methods, that you can use to drive sales and traffic with Pinterest.
- Pinterest for Business Research - Shopify Social Commerce Infographic
- Pinterest for Business Research - Pinterest ROI Study by Piqora
- Pinterest Rich Pins
- Pinterest Business Account
- Example - Sycamore Street Press
- Example - Moorea Seal
- Pin Smarter - Beautify Your Content: 8 Image Features that Shine on Pinterest
- Pin Smarter - How to Get More Pins and Repins on Pinterest
- Pin Smarter - Timing is Everything
- Pin Smarter - Pinterest Reveals the Most Popular Categories on Each Day of the Week
- Pin Smarter - Why Every Ecommerce Business Needs a Blog
- Pin Smarter - Creating Content Pinterest Users Will Love
- Example - Charm and Gumption
- Example - Nordstrom
- Pinterest Business Research - 92% of All Pins Are Made by Women
- Pinterest for Business Research - Male Pinterest Users Pin Content about Photography, Art, Design & Home Decor
- Pinterest for Business Case Study - How Pinterest Boosted Jetsetter’s Traffic by 150%
- Pinterest Contest Guidelines
- Pinterest App - Gleam.io
- Pinterest App - Wishpond
- Pinterest App - Woobox
- Example - Shopify Merchant Community Group Board
- Example - The Whitepepper