To join this team, you must have:
- Outbound prospecting experience into large/enterprise businesses, with a proven track record generating new business pipelines through cold calling and emailing
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate Shopify’s value proposition and handle objections
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to build key relationships and collaborate with Account Executives on their respective territory accounts through account research, strategy, and outreach
- An understanding of customer needs and how to meet those individual needs with proper introductions to the right team members
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High professionalism; be a self-motivated, driven, and positive individual
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Strong process improvement skills to help develop the role as things change with the business
It would be great if you have:
- Experience working in a large technology company
- Experience using Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, or LinkedIn Sales Navigator
We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming, and we truly appreciate your effort.
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.