About the role
- Drive sales revenue through new client acquisition within some of Germany’s most exciting brands.
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting, and /demoing the Shopify platform and closing sales.
- Help merchants to identify their goals and make the right decisions for their business to succeed
- Create new ways of positioning Shopify as a solution for accelerated growth
- Build and foster relationships with decision-makers and key influencers across multiple industries
- Be organized - effectively manage an account set, know your numbers and maintain a reliable pipeline
- Identify each client’s unique needs and cultivate effective sales strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics.
- 2 to 3 years technology sales experience in a closing role, in a fast-paced environment with a focus on consultative solutions selling for a SaaS or eCommerce company with a proven track record of overachievement
- You are a commerce subject-matter expert and have an understanding to unique business needs to show merchants how to 10x their business
- You love your craft - You have a demonstrated ability to drive sales with all stakeholders (from both the business and IT, mid-level to senior executive), and have successfully, consistently achieved within a fast-paced, high growth sales environment.
- Merchant obsessed - You are customer-focused and do the right things the right way every time.
- Driven - You are results-driven with a growth mindset and you stay focused amongst the chaos of diving into a new market.
- Analytical - You are able to provide consistent, accurate sales forecasts.
- Solution-Oriented - You have the ability to identify and creatively solve complex problems to keep a sale on track.
- Thrive on change - Commerce is always evolving, Shopify is ever-changing, and change is constant.
- You have the desire to work in and build a strong team environment where you make each other better
- You are fluent in both German and English
- You want to have an impact; be involved and do something incredible!
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.