About the role
Oberlo App, which is powered by Shopify, allows entrepreneurs to search and find products to sell online. It enables anyone to start a business without worrying about inventory. Over the last two years, we have helped thousands of entrepreneurs sell over 100 million products.
We're growing our team and we're currently looking for the Catalog Lead who is always up for a challenge and won't stop until a solution is found! You will be overall responsible for a Catalog team, which defines and implements strategy for multiple product categories, owns product-promotion activities, works with other teams to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of products.
Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is a startup environment, and things move quickly! Our culture is continuously being redefined with every person that joins our company, but, at our core, we value people who: Get sh*t done!
This is a full-time position. Long-term dedication is preferred as we are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years.
You'll get to do things like:
- Build, manage and grow the catalog team - formulate, implement, track career path & individual development plans of each member in the team
- Work with suppliers and other teams to ensure a reliable and effective flow of products
- Create and drive product categories, pricing and promotion strategies
Does this sound like you?
- You have thorough understanding and experience in E-Commerce and Merchandising / Category Management
- You have a good understanding on how two-side platforms (marketplaces) operate
- You have 2 + years experience of managing a team
- You’re results/impact driven
- You’re Analytical
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
How to Apply
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.