About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to lead all content marketing activities in Berlin.
Your task will be to develop and implement our content marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for building and managing a team of in-house and freelance content creators (text and video), and overseeing the content distribution through multiple channels.
This is a full-time employee position in our new Berlin office. Long-term dedication is preferred. We are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years.
Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly!
- Build out the team and content marketing function in Berlin.
- Develop and execute all steps of our content marketing strategy.
- Establish and maintain KPIs that track efficacy of content marketing efforts.
- Identify new content marketing opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing.
- Well-versed in eCommerce and SMB marketing.
- A good knowledge of SEO and web analytics.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be proactive and self-motivated.
- Desirable skill: You had an e-commerce business in the past.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce at Shopify, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application. Please address your application to Mark Hayes.