About the role
Oberlo App is powered by Shopify, which allows entrepreneurs search and find products to sell online. It enables anyone to start a business without worrying about inventory. Over the last two years, we have helped thousands of entrepreneurs sell over 100 million products.
We're growing our team and we're currently looking for highly motivated Customer Success Managers who are passionate about dropshipping and eCommerce. Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly!
This is a full-time remote position. Long-term dedication is preferred as we are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years.
You'll get to:
- Have a huge impact on merchant businesses and lives
- Learn how to run your own store first hand
- Teach people about the platform
- Interact with entrepreneurs from all over the world
- Be yourself
- 80% of your time interacting with Oberlo users in 80+ countries around the world; managing support-side communication via Email/Chat on tools like Intercom and HelpScout; and proactively engaging with current and potential customers on social networks, Quora, and forums. 20% of your time improving our onboarding and support practices by writing content for our Help Center and Blog; recording webinars and demo videos; and organizing other initiatives.
- An essential part of this role is to contribute to Oberlo product development by gathering customer feedback.
Although you will design your day-to-day routine, we estimate that you will spend:
You'll need to (in no particular order):
- Be living in Lithuania
- Be willing to work in our rotating morning shift 5AM - 2PM
- Be proficient with technology
- Care about the details
- Be a good communicator
- Have strong reading & writing skills
- Have a track record of being resourceful and getting sh*t done
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be empathetic
It'd be great if you have:
- A background or interest in business, marketing, retail, or sales
- Ran or had exposure to running a business or being an entrepreneur
HERE'S HOW TO APPLY:
We ask all our applicants to build a trial store. What a better way to get to know more about the product you’ll be working with?! We’re looking for stores that demonstrate the requirements listed above and below and that really gives us a sense of who you are and why you want to be a Customer Success Manager.
Shopify store requirements:
Download one of the free themes.
Upload products and sort them into collections.
Create a drop-down menu.
Install the Oberlo app into your store.
On the About Us page write a bit about yourself and tell us about your experience with dropshipping and eCommerce. Share a list of your favourite customer support or eCommerce blogs and books.
Download the funniest video you have seen recently somewhere on your store.
Bonus: Design a logo for your store that represents you, your store, or both. There are some great free tools out there. Check out the Shopify Logo Generator.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
|Customer Success Guru (Remote in Wellington, New Zealand)||Customer Support||Remote - Wellington, New Zealand|
|Tier 2 Escalated Technical Support||Customer Support||Remote - Wellington, New Zealand|
|Theme Specialist||Customer Support||Remote - Wellington, New Zealand|
|Customer Success Guru||Customer Support||Remote - British Columbia, Canada|
|Customer Success Guru||Customer Support||Remote - Ireland|
|Support Champion, Singapore||Customer Support||Remote - Singapore|
|Customer Success Retail Guru||Customer Support||Remote - Los Angeles, United States|