About the role
Oberlo App is powered by Shopify, which allows entrepreneurs to search and find products to sell online. It enables anyone to start a business without worrying about inventory. Over the last two years, we have helped thousands of entrepreneurs sell over 100 million products.
We’re looking for Data Analysts to help drive informed business decisions.
What characteristics are we looking for in our next Data Analyst?
- You work closely with Product and Data teams
- You act as a sparring partner to our Product Managers regarding the use of data in order to make informed product decisions.
- You build narratives around product processes and funnels using data that you collect and analyse
- You understand, create, maintain and own relevant business KPIs
- You find and filter relevant information from our data warehouse.
- You help focusing from complex inputs to simple outputs
- You raise questions and prepare your answers using statistical methods
- You are partnering with Oberlo Product Managers daily, and you are an advocate of using data to make better decisions
- You are a self-starter but you also like to work closely with engineers, UI / UX, designers and product people
What do we expect?
- University degree in International Business, Information Systems, Business Informatics, Statistics, Data Science or similar
- 1+ years experience doing quantitative analysis preferably for an Internet-based company
- Strong analytical skills and mindset regarding funnels, cohorts, marketing and business KPIs
- Know-how in creating SQL queries
- Know-how in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and similar tracking solutions
- Experience with BI tools tools such as Chartio, Mode or similar
- Structured and solution-oriented working style to drive projects efficiently
- You feel comfortable in a fast, dynamic and constantly changing environment – you improve processes and you make things happen at the same time
- Practical handling of at least one scripting language, preferably Python is a plus
What can you expect?
- Work in an international company with offices in Vilnius, Berlin and Shenzhen
- Work in a dynamic environment where new features in large scale product are being created regularly
- Work in an experienced smart and friendly team
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Grow your career and competencies working in an environment where learning is paramount and not restricted by budgets or reportingFreedom to make your own decisions
- Openness for new technologies
- Work with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce at Shopify, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.