Email Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced email marketing manager to lead our email marketing activities.
Your task will be to develop and implement email marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for maintaining our email marketing tools and subscribers lists, distributing educational content, setting up lifecycle and product recommendation email marketing campaigns.
This is a full-time employee position in our new Berlin office. Long-term dedication is preferred as we are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years.
Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly!
- Develop and implement all steps of email marketing strategy
- Manage and execute email marketing activities to generate demand and improve funnel metrics
- Grow and manage email subscribers list
- Establish and maintain KPIs that track efficacy of email marketing efforts
- Partner with content and design resources to develop compelling, high-quality email content
- Ensure CAN-SPAM compliance and email functionality across multiple browsers and devices
- Proven track record of developing and executing high-scale email marketing campaigns
- Well-versed in web analytics and email marketing metrics
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and image editing
- Database management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance, SQL)
- Self-starter and reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) is preferred
- Excellent verbal/email communication skills
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce at Shopify, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application. Please address your application to .
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Marketing & Growth jobs are posted.