About the role
Although our roots are in e-commerce, we are working with many of the world’s most innovative brands on the renaissance of online and in-person commerce, powered by Shopify technology.
As our merchants reinvent themselves with courage, ingenuity, and drive, we too are reimagining our future. We are revolutionizing how we work and support our merchants by operating in a fully distributed work-from-home “digital by default” environment as we build the future of commerce.
We are looking for that exceptional someone to join our US East Regional Enablement team to rocket fuel and equip our sales teams with the critical knowledge to successfully deliver an amazing experience for our Merchants.
This role will play a massive role in executing and scaling our merchant-facing/ craft programs and onboarding. This exciting role has a significant impact on our new hires’ success and plays a pivotal role in setting the tone and culture for the US East region.
You'll work on things like:
- Organize, execute and manage an in-region Onboarding program.
- Collaborate with Coaches and Leads to identify gaps where Enablement can solve for. This can be either from a Sales craft or product-learning perspective.
- Support the execution and/or facilitation of sales enablement programs and sales onboarding as needed.
- Expand and iterate on existing enablement programs in partnership with Global and provide a feedback loop for gaps/problems that Global will action on.
- Evaluate Global content and resources to ensure they reflect Regional needs.
- Report on KPI’s for in-region programs including: content consumption KPIs, behavioural outcome KPIs, and business performance outcome KPIs
- Utilize enablement tools to accelerate the success of our sales teams
- Work collaboratively, across multiple functions and teams, to build in-region sales content and programs complete with playbooks, use cases and other key materials to enhance productivity and competencies.
- Drive education and awareness of our sales programs to key audiences including new employees, sales leaders and cross-functional teams.
- Execute on in-region projects and Business Operations initiatives as needed.
- Experience in full-sales cycle roles, preferable in a SaaS company
- Knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent cross-functional and collaborative skills between multiple stakeholders
- Enablement program management skills
- Proficiency with tools like Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Strong organizational and team management skills
It would be great if you have experience with:
- G-Suite skills
If you're interested in helping us shape the future of commerce around the world, send us your application! We'd love to hear how you think you can make an impact. This posting will close on Friday, April 16th at 11:59PM EST.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Please take a look at our 2019 Sustainability Report to learn more about Shopify's commitments. Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by default. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out these similar roles.
|Enterprise Sales Representative - Financial Solutions (Western Territory)||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Shared Merchant Success Manager (Remote, Americas)||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Sales Representative - Installments||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Sales Representative - Large Accounts (USA West)||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Key Account Manager - Shopify Fulfillment Network||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Onboarding Specialist, Shopify Fulfillment Network||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Platform Solutions Manager||Sales and Account Management||Americas|