About the role
Does innovation in the Fintech space excite you?
Do you see the limitless potential in the current commerce trends?
Do you have a track record of success working in enterprise sales with big brand names?
If the answer is YES, then we’d love to hear from you!
Shopify is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability, and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like Tesla, RedBull, GE, L’Oreal, Gymshark, Kanye West, Allbirds, Staples and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform as well as their financial solutions, and we work hard each day to make that happen.
Shopify Payments and Shop Pay Installments are the simplest ways to accept payments from shoppers. They help merchants provide a seamless checkout experience while increasing their conversion rates.
We’re looking for highly driven individuals, with a passion for Fintech to join the Financial Solutions team to build and support our USA West Territory. As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you will be required to understand our financial competitive landscape, articulate the unique value of our solutions to c-suite stakeholders while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
You’ll need to have:
- Full Sales Cycle experience preferably in Fintech/technology/software environment
- Closing complex sales cycles preferably in the e-commerce fintech space.
- Track record of over-achievement
- Energy, motivation and self-discipline to stay focused amongst the chaos of diving into a new market while innovating and developing new ways to sell and disrupt enterprise Fintech sales
- Curiosity for understanding merchants unique business needs, and showing them how to 10X their business
- High energy and strong work ethic driving towards meeting or exceeding the teams and individual goals
- Ability to learn and collaborate cross-functionally remotely
Requirements for the role:
- A passion for fintech products and their landscape.
- Able to think creatively, challenge assumptions and comfortably speak about financial products
- A general understanding of Shopify’s financial products
- A passion for the payments or installments industries
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out these similar roles.
|Shared Merchant Success Manager (Remote, Americas)||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Enablement Specialist||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Sales Representative - Installments||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Sales Representative - Large Accounts (USA West)||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Key Account Manager - Shopify Fulfillment Network||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Onboarding Specialist, Shopify Fulfillment Network||Sales and Account Management||Americas|
|Platform Solutions Manager||Sales and Account Management||Americas|