About the role
Shopify Plus is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Nestle, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more.. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in.
You'll need to have:
- Strong experience within a sales or lead generation environment, preferably in technology/software
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for working in a B2B environment
- Energy and a strong work ethic- Sales is a 24/7/365 operation
- Intelligence and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Self-discipline and the ability to stay focused
- A passion for talking to people, understanding their unique business needs, and showing them how to 10X their business
- A love for trying new things, iterating, and then diving in again
You'll be working on things like:
- Creating a new way of selling Shopify Plus to the high-volume merchants of the world
- Innovative new ways of selling and disrupting enterprise software sales
- Impacting Shopify Plus's success as well as the entire sales industry
- Racking up experience equivalent to a real world MBA
- Making the most of the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company; have an impact; be involved and do something incredible!
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application.
This posting closes on Friday, October 18th, 2019 EDT
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
|Developer Success Manager||Sales and Account Management||Ottawa, Canada|