Facebook Growth Marketer
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. With 325,000+ merchants and the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly, are constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets. We are looking for someone with a passion for building big ideas, running with them and challenging the status quo. Ultimately, you’re a self-starter, someone who gets shit done, and is ready to make a big impact.
We’re looking for someone to join our Paid Marketing team in Toronto to brainstorm and roll out creative ways to expand Facebook ads and help 10X customer acquisition for Shopify. Through thought leadership and subject matter expertise, you’ll get to develop and implement the overall media channel strategy.
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience working with 2+ more ad servers (social preferred)
- Experience working with diverse and large campaign margins. Have you worked on multiple channels
- Operational experience managing, optimizing, and delivering on budgets
- An analytical mindset; utilizing analytics and data, funnels, conversions, and all the remaining technical jargon
- The ability to embrace uncertainty and run with risks
It'd be great if you also had:
- Experience taking initiative and building something from nothing
- The ability to ramp up quickly and understand how the organization works, and the touch points that come together
- Involvement in the marketing community and passion for ongoing professional development - this could be through engagement in organizations, class instruction, or mentorship
You'll get to do things like:
- Let your ideas run wild; there are no roadblocks to executing innovative plans and failure is encouraged
- Develop a Facebook program built upon a continuous optimization model
- Implement comprehensive remarketing strategies that will nurture our funnel
- Develop audience segmentation strategies
- Work with design teams to develop creative that is appropriate for campaign and segment
- Work directly with data to build custom/intuitive reports
- Collaborate with Product, Content Marketing, Analytics, and other Growth teams
- Present innovative ideas and work with individuals at all levels within the organization
If you're interested in shaping the future of commerce, click the "Apply now" button to submit your application.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above. We are dedicated to diversity and providing an inclusive workplace for all and especially encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Marketing & Growth jobs are posted.