Full Stack Developer (Growth)
We are looking for an exceptional and ambitious developer who enjoys working on both the frontend and backend and has a passion for agile development.
Together with our Product Growth team you will own a website of one of our products, which serves over 1.5 million visitors per month. You will be responsible for working on product experiments across multiple applications to drive user growth.
This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about product management as much as engineering, and wants to use their skills to have a direct impact on the company’s growth.
- Desire to help us grow 10x by working on new experiments and projects
- Resourceful – have the ability to contribute ideas on how to drive growth
- Numbers driven – we will focus on impact and data
- 3+ years of work experience as a full-stack developer
- 2+ years experience with web frameworks (e.g. Wordpress, Laravel, Yii, Vue …)
- Experience with Cloud Providers (Amazon AWS, Heroku)
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English
- Work with an experienced team of outstanding designers, product and growth managers
- Take ownership from day one – contribute your ideas on how to drive growth
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- Books and conferences reimbursement
How to Apply📄 ➡️ 📬
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce at Shopify, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application. Please address your application to Tomas.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Marketing & Growth jobs are posted.