About the role
As of today, Shopify has over 1,000,000 merchants in 175+ countries using our software to set up and run their businesses across multiple sales channels, including: web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. Our French team is just getting started. We are looking for an Integrated Marketer to scale our marketing efforts in France.
You will be responsible for designing, creating and executing an integrated marketing strategy across multiple verticals. This includes working with other functions and leveraging multiple channels such as Brand Marketing, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, Online marketing, e-mail, and offline marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for optimizing the spend online/offline and putting the right number of dollars (and Euros!) towards the most effective approach, creating an unified and seamless experience for our merchants and partners to interact with our brand.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Overseeing the entire marketing process, from driving awareness to customer acquisition.
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns. Developing, championing and implementing a robust set of KPIs with tangible ROI metrics.
- Overseeing the development and execution of Go to Market strategies, staying well-informed of marketing trends and best practices.
- Closely collaborating with different marketing channels (PR, Event, Community, Partnership, Growth, Social / Content) including product marketing, to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective and efficient marketing program.
- Developing an integrated marketing strategy for France, proactively looking for opportunities and making recommendations that align with Shopify’s goals and objectives.
- Taking full ownership of the France roadmap, prioritizing initiatives for the entire marketing department.
- Defining Shopify’s France go-to-market and marketing vision across product communications and growth initiatives; and communicating the vision with a broad range of key stakeholders.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of local marketing programs and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency and revenue generation.
You'll Need to Have:
- Ability to lead and execute in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, Integrated Marketing development plans, with knowledge of new marketing development processes and marketing lifecycle management.
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies in France. Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals. Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders.
- Experience in managing return on investment objectives. Ability to create forecasts and manage budgets.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Entrepreneurial mind; if you’ve started a business of your own before that would be great!
- International Experience; if you have experienced working in an International company before, or with a distributed team that would be great too!
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Luke is looking forward to reading your application.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
|Content Manager, France||Marketing and Communications||France - Remote|