About the role
Shopify’s goal is to make commerce better for everyone, everywhere. We are looking for a Market Learning Program Manager who will be responsible for creating innovative and scalable merchant recruiting and education programs in China, along with our business partners and internal employees.
The ideal candidate must be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and have strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and planning/project management skills. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a demonstrated capacity to balance speed and quality.
- Lead the design, planning, and delivery of merchant recruiting and education programs (on-site or virtual) with a strong eCommerce focus.
- Design and develop merchant education materials, including learning objectives, content and assessment tools.
- Manage the tools, processes and people to coordinate the logistical details of merchant recruiting and education programs.
- Deliver merchant recruiting and training services personally via eLearning, in-person and virtual instructor-led modalities.
- Report and analyze data on recruiting and education activities and contribute to the improvement of local marketing effectiveness and the merchant health.
- Create and manage the communication strategy for promoting and highlighting key programs and events.
- Chinese mother tongue, a great command of English.
- 3+ years of E-commerce experience with a strong understanding of the cross-border e-commerce ecosystems. Hands on experience on Shopify, eCommerce Marketplaces or eCommerce platforms are highly preferred.
- Experience on developing and implementing training programs and strategies.
- Experience on delivering virtual training/information to peers and senior management.
- Excellent program and project management skills.
- Technical aptitude to be able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and complete projects with tight deadlines.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- An obsession with understanding our merchants and the global eCommerce trends.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Jancy is looking forward to reading your application.