Partner Growth Hacker
We're looking for someone to optimize and improve the entire marketing funnel, from awareness to retention, for Shopify’s Partner Program. You'll work with the growth, data and UX teams to prioritize opportunities and have an impact. Whether it's experimental landing pages that drastically increase conversion, or innovative ways to leverage existing user data to promote activation— we're looking for someone to take ownership over the optimization efforts that help scale our partner ecosystem.
You’ll be working on:
- Ongoing marketing experiments and conversion rate optimization
- Forward thinking initiatives to increase user awareness, acquisition and activation
- Landing page/microsites aimed at acquiring specific target audiences
- Optimization of marketing programs and channels to increase impact
You'll need to have
- A growth-oriented mindset and ability to work with agility on self-direct projects
- A passion for analytics and uncovering impactful opportunities
- A foundational understanding of SEO best practices and experience with tools (SEMrush, Moz, etc.)
- Proven experience with multivariate and A/B testing (Optimizely, Unbound, etc.)
- Experience with marketing reporting tools (Google Analytics, UTMs, etc.)
- Click Apply and fill in your information below, along with three experiment ideas for attracting new Shopify Partners and/or incentivizing existing Shopify Partners to bring a merchant on to Shopify.
To apply click on the apply button and submit your resume and cover letter.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Marketing & Growth jobs are posted.