Partner Marketing Manager - Shopify Plus
Shopify is an e-commerce platform with the mission to make commerce simple for our high-growth, high volume merchants by giving them the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus helps power commerce for brands like, RedBull, GE, Herschel, Kanye West, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen for over 500,000 merchants in more than 150 different countries.
As Partner Marketing Manager for Shopify Plus, you will be working closely with our partnerships team to educate our partner ecosystem on Plus and our amazing Plus merchants. You will also work directly with partners on co-marketing initiatives from strategy to execution. This role requires that you’re an excellent marketer and a great people person. Our partner ecosystem will be a key factor in Shopify Plus’ continued growth, and the person in this role has the opportunity to shape the strategy and execution or our partner and co-marketing initiatives.
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in partner, channel, and/or content marketing
- The ability to expand your thinking beyond traditional B2B marketing, we want to do things that haven’t been done before
- The ability to thrive in a positive, fast-paced team environment
- The organizational skills to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Effectively manage and set stakeholder expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-managed and motivated mindset with a passion to succeed
It’d be great if you had:
- A content marketing or B2B demand generation background
- In depth experience with at least one marketing channel
- Experience in B2B SaaS and technology
You'll be working on things like:
- Working with the partner team to develop and execute the co-marketing plan
- Identify strategic co-marketing relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Develop creative and compelling campaigns that are focused on educating prospective merchants
- Help educate the partner ecosystem about Shopify Plus messaging, our go-to-market and how we work with partners
- Measuring and tracking ROI and progress towards business objectives
- Developing and communicating marketing strategy to various stakeholders
Here's how to apply:
If you’re interested in helping us continue to empower of our Partners and shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application and please address your cover letter to Portia.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Marketing & Growth jobs are posted.