About the role
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. With 1,000,000+ merchants and the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly, are constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
We're looking for someone with a deep sense of curiosity and a desire to solve problems to join our Paid Search team. As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you'll be responsible for planning, managing and optimizing our PPC marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and making them a success to help grow Shopify.
- Experience with PPC and SEM platforms: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Kenshoo, Marin and Search Ads 360
- Experience using Google Analytics, Mode and Tableau reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC/SEM trends and technologies and an understanding of recent trends in the field
- Basic SEO knowledge and strong analytical skills
- The ability to embrace uncertainty and run with risks
- The ability to learn new industries and business types quickly and apply this knowledge to online marketing initiatives
- Proven track record in managing large, complex search media campaigns across multiple markets
- Exercise a data over intuition mindset and be able to extrapolate actionable insights across multiple reporting sources
- Implement and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of Search engines (Google, Microsoft, Yahoo)
- Monitor and analyze the performance of global campaigns, ensuring their continued growth and optimization
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management
- Continually monitor, revise, and optimize ad copy as necessary and provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Ideate and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, remarketing and more
- Support the generation of net new paid search campaigns, verticals and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve organic and overall search performance
- Drive continuous team improvement and implementation of best practices through all paid channels
- A/B split testing ad copy and landing pages
- Collaborate with the product line and marketing service lines ensuring there is alignment of messaging and goals
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification
- Experience using Shopify or any ‘like’ eCommerce platforms
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
This posting will close Monday July 6th @ 8:00am EST.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out these similar roles.
|Director of Marketing, Shopify Start||Marketing and Communications||Americas|
|Technical Product Marketing Manager, Speed, Scale and Stability||Marketing and Communications||Americas|
|Video Producer/Editor||Marketing and Communications||Americas|