About the role
Shopify Plus is created to make enterprise commerce in China simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need to become successful here in China. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in.
As Shopify Plus sales manager, your mission will be to find creative new ways to get Shopify to those who need us most, to educate those merchants, facilitate store set-up and provide support on the Shopify platform. You’ll do this through developing strong relationships with our potential and existing merchants, and helping them with long-term solutions to their biggest roadblocks. You’re their partner in commerce, and will truly help them grow their business
You'll get to do things like:
- Creating innovative new ways of selling Shopify Plus to high-growth merchants in China.
- Impacting Shopify Plus' success as well as the entire sales industry.
- Developing relationships with industry leaders and solving their pain-points.
- Racking up experience equivalent to a real world MBA.
- Making the most of the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company.
- Having an impact, being involved, and doing something incredible!
Requirements for the role:
- Native level Mandarin with high English proficiency.
- 2+ years of experience within a sales or lead generation environment in SaaS.
- A self-learner with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Self-discipline and the ability to stay focused amongst the chaos.
- A passion for talking to people, understanding their unique business needs, and showing them how to 10X their business.
- A love for trying new things, iterating, and diving in again - all at a super fast pace.
- Comfortable making cold calls, a good team player.
- One must demonstrate strong business acumen, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application and your interest in helping shape the future of commerce in China.