Processing Integrity Lead
Shopify is a rapidly growing multi-tenant commerce platform. As a public company powering over 275K merchants worldwide, processing billions of dollars in revenue each year, our merchants’ trust is everything. That’s why our top priority is delivering a simple, high caliber solution with a focus on: keeping our merchants’ data safe, their interactions secure, and their businesses protected.
As the Processing Integrity Lead, you will be responsible for analyzing the core systems powering Shopify’s commerce operations for our merchants (shipping, orders, inventory, sales, and more). You will be working with external auditors and internal teams to gather data and understand our systems to ensure our processes are aligned with our compliance framework.
With this knowledge in hand, you will review the applicability of compliance programs and guide their implementation for Shopify. You and your team will provide confidence to our merchants that our systems are secure and highly available by maintaining the integrity and validity of transactional data throughout the processing cycle. In collaboration with our Docs team, you will translate this information into language accessible to both our merchants and auditors.You will also lead Shopify’s IT General Controls for systems under SOX compliance.
You'll need to have:
- Experience designing and implementing policies
- Experience operating technical compliance programs such as SSAE16 SOC1, AT101 SOC2, ISO27001, PCI (Merchant and/or Service Provider), and SOX IT general controls
- Strong ethics and positive attitude
- Experience leading a team
It'd be great if you have:
- Compliance at SaaS or other cloud service providers
- Designing and implementing policies within a rapidly evolving start-up environment
- Software development experience
- Risk assessment experience
You'll be working on:
- Building teams to meet Shopify’s evolving compliance needs
- Acting as an advisor during the implementation of systems to ensure controls and processes are in place to maintain the accuracy and reliability of Shopify’s transaction processing
- Overseeing compliance with SOX and IT General Controls for financial reporting systems
- Overseeing compliance with PCI DSS
- Building and growing new technical compliance programs that add value to Shopify and our merchants
- Developing and iterating on a scalable audit process
- Conducting risk assessments on information security
How to Apply 📄 ➡️ 📬
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce at Shopify, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application. Please address your application to Krystle.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Security jobs are posted.