About the role
Passionate about Design and Technology? Interested in establishing yourself in the hi-tech world?
Our new search technology allows consumers to find any product they have in mind in less than 15 seconds.
If you are knowledgeable about design (architecture, interior design, and/or fashion) and tech-savvy, then we want you to join our team!
As a Product AI Domain Expert, you will perform market research and analyze market data, and identify consumer behaviours and trends. You will be our Subject matter expert for an eCommerce category (e.g. Fashion, Home).
Based on the data you’ve collected, you will then create the product's Knowledge Graph and drive AI models created using our unique innovative tools.
In addition, you will monitor our products’ performance and advice on how to improve the KPIs while keeping a close eye on desired results and conversion rates.
Product Analyst Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform market research
- Mapping of the eCommerce products knowledge graph
- Create Knowledge base materials and lead the annotation cycle tasks to achieve high-quality AI models
- Problem-Solution focused and motivated to help improve process, tools, and product discovery solution results
- Analysis, testing, and review of our products’ experience
- Generate reports and presentations on results findings
- Monitor AI training performance and results
- Analyze market data, trends, and behaviours
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Fashion design or related field (also possible to be a student in final years)
- Ability to research and analyse data
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Tech-savvy & fast learner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent English
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Drive
Please include a message to the hiring manager talking about what excites you about the opportunity.
Candidates that move forward in the process will be expected to complete a skills assignment and exercise.
Shopify is now permanently remote, and we’re working towards a future that is digital by design. That location you see above? Consider it merely an example of hundreds of potential locations Shopify is hiring. Learn more here: https://www.shopify.com/careers/work-anywhere
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.