About the role
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how businesses of all sizes operate, market, and sell their products and services. With over 1 million merchants in more than 175 different countries, powered by the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
We're looking for a seasoned Product Management Lead to join our Developer Acceleration team
Keeping our development team productive is necessary to ensure that Shopify can keep up with the needs of our 1 million merchants. The Developer Acceleration team constantly improves our developer experience in order to make Shopify developers highly productive. We’ve built tools and frameworks that make complex mobile and web development tasks and operations approachable by all of our developers. One of our guiding principles is that developing at Shopify should feel like working on a small application even though we’re operating at a huge scale. We are opinionated, collaborative, inclusive, driven, and fully remote with team members across North America and Europe.
What do you bring to the table?
- Multiple years of proven success in progressive product management roles at high-growth technology/software companies
- Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers, and executives in an agile environment
- A genuine excitement for solving developer problems and strong sense of empathy with the developer - past experience as a developer or building tools for developers is a plus!
- A keen interest in using data to inform product decisions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and deliverables
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done
We are accepting applications for this role until Friday October 23rd. We will be in touch with all of our applicants 2-3 weeks following that date.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Interested, but not ready to apply?
Join the Shopify Talent Community to learn more about Shopify by clicking here.