About the role
Shopify is on a mission to make commerce better for everyone.
Over the next 10 years, the retail world will change at a fundamental level. Every store will need an ecommerce website. Customers will expect flexible options of where and how to buy: in-store or online, delivered or for pick-up. It’s an incredibly exciting time for this industry, and Shopify is right at the center of it.
The opportunity to shape how commerce works all over the world is in our hands. We have a huge playground to work with, and we’ve already proven that we can move faster than anyone else. But right now we’re only part of the way there. To continue building the future of commerce, we need your help.
The Product Opportunity:
Shopify Plus is making complex commerce simple for the fastest growing, most innovative brands in the world. We help companies like Allbirds, FashionNova, Purple Mattress, GymShark, RebeccaMinkoff, P&G, Kanye West, and Kylie Cosmetics power their commerce dreams. We believe customers should love their commerce platform, and we’re in hyper-growth, so this is where you come in.
You will be joining Shopify Plus B2B at an absolutely pivotal moment in our 100-year journey to make commerce better for everyone. Today, Shopify is the easiest way for over a million merchants to sell to consumers online. Tomorrow, we help unlock the next level of opportunity for our merchants: selling their products to businesses.
As a product lead at Shopify you will own an important product area, executing on our vision and developing an ideal experience for our B2B merchants, helping them run and grow their B2B business on a single easy-to-use platform, right alongside their consumer business. You will work on solving the most complex and interesting challenges in commerce today. Your empathy and advocacy for our customers, and leadership will empower the team to help our customers succeed.
You'll be doing things like:
- Owning one or more B2B commerce product areas from problem space to launch, and continuous maintenance with continuous iterations
- Identifying customer problems and turning those insights into products that delight merchants and their customers
- Working with teams on small, fast, iterative projects to execute the product strategy and the vision
- Helping define and guide long term product strategy and innovation
- Collaborating with designers, developers, researchers, marketers, and merchants
- Defining measurable success metrics, and driving alignment for all product efforts to those measures
- Managing the expectations of internal and external customers by prioritizing, and communicating your product requirements and vision
You'll need to have experience with:
- A proven track record of success in building and shipping impactful software products at a high-growth technology company
- Experience building out products at scale
- A strong understanding of, and experience working in, the product management discipline
- Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an Agile environment
- A genuine excitement for solving customer problems and strong sense of empathy with the customer
- A keen interest in using data to inform product decisions
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
|Product Lead - Financial Solutions||Product Management||Americas|
|Senior Product Manager, Sales Taxes||Product Management||Americas|
|Senior Product Manager, Shop Pay||Product Management||Americas|
|Product Manager Senior Lead - Returns||Product Management||Americas|