About the role
Shopify has redefined commerce. We’ve raised the standard for how businesses of all sizes operate, market, and sell their products and services. With 1 million merchants in more than 175 different countries, we continue to grow while looking for innovative ways to impact the market.
As a Product Manager on the International Money team, you will be responsible for defining and evolving the product vision and strategy to support the payment needs of our merchants globally. You will work together with a talented cross-discipline team made up of designers, researchers, developers, and data scientists to help define and build a product with our International merchants in mind.
Working closely with the Money product line, you will define a strategy that drives product expansion, surfaces International first customer problems, and addresses the needs of our International merchants.
Additionally, this role is part of a larger team of peer Product Managers who collaborate and contribute to our larger International Shopify strategy.
What you'll be doing
- Define, guide and execute the product strategy for the team based on market needs and feedback from different groups
- Identify customer problems and turn those insights into products that delight merchants and their customers
- Work with product managers across Shopify to identify opportunities and deliver a consistent experience
- Collaborate with UX and engineering on a day-to-day basis to build iterative, high-quality products
- Define clear success metrics and support your teams to achieve them
- Work and communicate with stakeholders from multiple disciplines across Shopify
What we're looking for
- Experience delivering products to the market that are successful with measurable outcomes, from thinking phase to execution
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience using data to successfully inform your decision-making and measure your outcomes
- Ability to make good decisions quickly and to ruthlessly prioritize to deliver high impact fast
- Empathy for the merchant and genuine excitement for solving merchant problems
- Great communication skills
- A growth mindset
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in chaos, and getting things done
If you're curious to learn more about what being a Product Manager at Shopify means, take a look at this article here.
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by default. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
Please note that this posting will close on Thursday 26 August 2020, 17:00/5pm CET. You can expect to hear back from us (regardless of outcome) within 3 weeks from when you applied.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our 2019 Sustainability Report to learn more about Shopify's commitments.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out these similar roles.
|Senior Product Content Strategist (Remote, Europe)||UX and Design||EMEA, Europe|
|Development Manager, Shop (Remote, Europe)||Engineering and Development||EMEA, Europe|
|Staff Software Developer/Mobile & Web Apps, Shop (Europe)||Engineering and Development||EMEA, Europe|
|Shopify Support Advisor (Remote, Ireland)||Customer Support||EMEA, Europe|
|Senior UX Researcher (France)||UX and Design||EMEA, Europe|
|Country Manager, International Growth (Remote, Italy)||Partnerships and Business Development||EMEA, Europe|
|Senior Product Managers (Italy, Spain & Germany)||Product Management||EMEA, Europe|
|Senior Partner Manager, International Growth (France)||Partnerships and Business Development||EMEA, Europe|
|QA Engineer (Remote, Europe)||Engineering and Development||EMEA, Europe|
|QA Engineer (Remote, Lithuania)||Engineering and Development||EMEA, Europe|
|Senior Developer/PHP (Remote, Europe)||Engineering and Development||EMEA, Europe|
|Director of Marketing, Shopify Plus (Remote, Ireland)||Marketing and Communications||EMEA, Europe|
|Senior Data Scientist, Shop||Data Science and Engineering||EMEA, Europe|