About the role
In 2020, Shopify introduced Shop, its first flagship consumer product. The Shop platform offers buyers multiple benefits. Fast and efficient checkouts with Shop Pay and seamless, real-time updates on your order’s journey are just the beginning. Shop is also the first mobile app that keeps you updated on all your favorite merchants, giving you updates on new product launches and timely deals. We’ve even built a way for buyers to see how their purchases made with Shop Pay will offset delivery emissions via carbon neutral product shipping. The Shop platform already has more than 16million users on its mobile app and is in the top 5 list in the U.S. shopping category. Shop Pay, a key component of the app, has processed over $8billion USD in sales.
As a Product Lead for one of our post-purchase experience teams, you will be responsible for drawing up the strategy and vision for a new product area. You will define the measurable success metrics and product requirements for your team and collaborate to achieve them successfully together.
- A strong understanding of both the UX and business perspective of what makes a software product great
- Experience supporting the creation and development of successful consumer products
- Experience using data to inform your decision-making and measure your outcomes successfully
- Conducting or working with users research
- Exceptional communication skills. You can get people excited about any complex problem
- Experience creating elegant and easy-to-use products for your users
- Experience leading other Product Managers and growing successful teams
Nice to have but not a must
- We would love to see experience founding and running your own company, building your own products from scratch or building, and growing a SaaS product.
What you’ll be working on
- Defining and guiding product strategy and vision across your product area
- Enabling your teams to work on fast iterative projects that execute on the product strategy
- Defining measurable success metrics and drive alignment for all product efforts
- Working and communicating with stakeholders from multiple disciplines and product teams
- Hiring and nurturing top talent for Shop's product teams
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by default. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out these similar roles.
|Product Manager - Shop||Product Management||EMEA, Europe|