About the role
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. With 1,000,000 merchants in more than 175 different countries, and the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
The Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) is a dispersed network of fulfillment centers, powered by machine learning that predicts the closest fulfillment centers and optimal inventory quantities to ensure fast, low cost delivery.
Take a look at our CPO Craig Miller making the SFN announcement at Shopify Unite earlier this year!
We're looking for a Product Manager to help build out an onboarding program for Shopify merchants to join the Shopify Fulfilment Network. We want to create an experience that is easy for merchants both big and small.
Product Management at Shopify is a hands-on role. Product Managers here work with merchants and their customers, Engineering, UX, and other internal teams to decide what products we build and why we build them. They are the glue that unites all aspects of a product under a single, cohesive vision. They are a passionate and entrepreneurial group. They have founded their own companies, taken successful products to market and established track records of getting shit done at scale. Come join us to do your life's best work!
This role will be based out of Shopify's HQ in Ottawa.
For this role you'll need to:
- Previous experience building out an onboarding product/program at scale.
- Have a few years of experience managing and shipping products.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Be genuinely excited about solving customer problems.
- Empathize with the user and use data to inform product decisions.
- Experience with consumer facing products.
- Be a team player, coach, and referee all-in-one.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and deliverables.
- Holistic vision of the product space and ability to work cross-functionally and manage complex product initiatives with various stakeholders to define and prioritize initiatives.
- Understanding the technical infrastructure and the challenges of developing products at scale.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment.
It would also be nice if you had:
- Experience in logistics and/or supply chain
If you feel excited after reading this, then address your cover letter to Jonathan and click "Apply Now". We're looking forward to hearing from you!
This posting will close January 20th at 4 pm EST
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
|Product Manager - Data Science & Engineering||Product Management||Ottawa, Canada|
|Lead Product Manager, Billing - Financial Solutions||Product Management||Ottawa, Canada|
|Senior Product Manager - Data - Shopify Fulfillment Network||Product Management||Ottawa, Toronto|
|Senior Product Lead - Financial Solutions||Product Management||Ottawa, Montreal|