We’re looking for someone to join one of Shopify’s fastest growing, hardest working, and most fun teams. We get to spend our days looking for the best and brightest talent to join Shopify, and we partner with the business to make real decisions and build teams strategically. It’s an insanely fun and rewarding job.
Here are a few things you should know about this team:
- This is a unique team in that you don’t need to have “X” years of prior experience in the field to succeed.
- We all came from diverse backgrounds and before working at Shopify, some of us were art historians, chemists, marketers, bartenders, UX designers, salespeople, servers, and software developers.
- We are genuinely curious about the people around us and their lives. We like listening more than talking and people feel comfortable opening up to us.
- We are comfortable being ourselves and as a result, make others feel comfortable being themselves when they’re around us.
- We are lifelong learners. We are constantly teaching ourselves new things and we love learning from others.
- We build and grow teams that execute on Shopify’s long term vision by partnering with teams across the company to learn as much as possible about the problems they are trying to solve.
- We’re the ultimate matchmakers and we get to know people from all over the world.
- We make real, high-impact decisions on whether Shopify is the right place for someone to make their next career move, and we facilitate the process that gets them here.
- We Get Shit Done.
If you haven’t guessed it yet, we’re looking for people to join the Talent Acquisition team in Montreal. If reading about our team has made you excited (even if you’ve never considered recruiting as a career before), send us a note and tell us why!
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. Please include a unique and concise cover letter (ie. not the same one you use all the time) that tells us a bit about yourself and why you’re interested in working at Shopify. Please address it to Aly. If you really want to stand out, be creative and submit something different! (For example: send in a video application, create a Shopify store, sing us a song.... anything goes!)
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
This posting will close on Friday, March 31st at 5:00 PM EST.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Human Relations jobs are posted.