|Team||HR and Culture|
About the role
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by default.Learn more about what this can mean for you.
We’re looking to build our Recruitment Coordination capability for our EMEA and APAC recruiting team. Here at Shopify, our recruiting team is always working hard interviewing candidates to fill a number of diverse roles across the company. Behind every great recruiter there is an equally great coordinator owning all the administration necessary to organise interviews, tracking candidates' progress through the recruitment process and being a constant point of contact to our candidates. This role will be responsible for managing recruitment coordination for interviews taking place both in the EMEA region Europe as well as APAC.
In this role you will be responsible for working with members of the recruiting and HR teams to build out the most efficient processes for inviting candidates to interview. You will be the champion of Candidate Experience - making sure that every candidate has an amazing experience when interviewing at Shopify. We’re a unique company and we want each candidate to have an efficient, personalized, and stress-free experience with us. When we meet with a candidate that we wish to hire, you will also create the offer documentation as well as track the offer signing and return.
In this role, you’ll need to be organized enough to be able to organize others! You should be a master at creating a plan, problem solving issues as they arise, engaging with candidates and colleagues across the business, refining our hiring processes where necessary and own the challenges coming your way!
- Be naturally organized and excited about efficiency and improving processes
- Be great at organization and prioritization
- Be confident multitasking
- Possess strong critical thinking skills and enjoy problem solving
- Have superior attention to detail
- Be willing to lean-in and get the job done!
- Enjoy meeting new people and making them comfortable in a virtual environment
- Be good at connecting with others - you’re going to need to reach-out to many different people within the company to build efficient interview schedules
- Have solid written and oral communication skills (English)
- Be a lifelong learner
- Passionate about providing exceptional candidate experience
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in high volume recruitment coordination and sponsorship management
- Experience with European HR policies
- Experience with data tracking and analysis
- Scheduling complex interview panels across different time zones
- Partnering with and maintaining high trust in a cross functional environment with stakeholders such as recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers
- Advocating for diversity within the hiring process
- Being a subject matter expert on the coordination process
- Tracking coordination processes and interviewer efficiencies
- Coordinating training programs for interviewers at Shopify
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts
- Experience scheduling globally and an understanding of nuances across different employment markets.
Please address your cover letter to Vaida. We want to know why this role excites you and why you see yourself as a Recruitment Coordinator, so please tell us in your cover letter - we do love a good story.
This posting will close on October 31 at 4 pm CET.
You can expect to hear back from us (regardless of outcome) within 2 weeks from when you applied.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.