Researcher, Shopify Plus
Shopify Plus is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like RedBull, GE, Boll and Branch, P&G, Kanye West, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more. We believe all merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen. We are growing fast, and this is where you come in.
We are looking to hire a Researcher for our Waterloo-based Talent Acquisition team. Your research will identify and track who may be the best potential candidates to join our rapidly growing Shopify Plus team. You’ll help us map out where the top talent is and how to creatively reach them.
A day in the life:
- Identify companies to explore based on industry, financial state, recent acquisitions etc;
- Research future Shopify Plus employees using LinkedIn, Twitter, Github, Dribbble, Google, and other social media sites;
- Consult with hiring managers and recruiters to determine key words, experience levels and target territories to inform research efforts;
- Come up with new and creative ways to identify and source potential candidates;
- Identify and evaluate new data mining tools to be used to accelerate your work;
- Continually answer the question, “where else could we find this person?";
- Review data and update metrics to ensure that our recruitment activities are netting the best results.
You'll need to have:
- Genuine curiosity and research tenacity to explore and identify people, places and events;
- A history of learning and picking up on new skills quickly;
- Demonstrated research skills and experience and the ability to think analytically;
- The ability to get up to speed and understand how things work;
- An interest in technology.
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Human Relations jobs are posted.
Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch. Also, we encourage all applicants to experiment with the product and start a store.