About the role
Shopify Plus is making enterprise commerce better for everyone. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like Kylie Jenner, Gymshark and MVMT.
The Sales Concierge team is the front line of Shopify Plus. We provide the fastest and best first touch experience possible for Plus merchants entering our ecosystem. You will be the first encounter for some of the most exciting Shopify Plus merchants coming inbound from our lead generation efforts. You are a key member of the Sales Delivery team facilitating the connection between merchants and our team of sales executives.
You’ll need to have:
- High-energy and have a positive attitude
- Merchant focused
- A love for being on the phone
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Strong process improvement skills to help develop the role as things change with the business
- An understanding of customer needs and to meet those individual needs with proper introductions to our Shopify Plus Sales Reps
- A strong grasp of the Shopify Plus platform - a platform expert!
You'll be working on things like:
- Responding and completing high level qualification from live web chats, contact us pages, content and marketing events as well as many other lead sources used to generate interest in Shopify Plus
- Creating a positive and valuable first impression to merchants by providing an unrivalled merchant experience
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through our CRM, Salesforce
- Triage and connect inquiries to the appropriate members of the Shopify Plus Sales Reps by conducting high-level qualifying conversations with prospective merchants
- Contributing to building culture and upholding Shopify values
- Liaising with your peers across the world in markets like North America and EMEA to refine process and consistently evolve the scope of the role
- Working with your lead to grow in areas of professional and personal development including special projects to assist and impact the Sales Delivery team in North America
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we value your time.
This posting closes at 3PM EDT on Friday, August 30th, 2019.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.