About the role
Here in Asia-Pacific, Shopify Plus is still at the beginning of it’s hyper growth journey. Our sales team works with prospective enterprise merchants in the APAC region and we’re looking for a Sales Lead with an aptitude for both inbound and outbound sales strategies who can hit the ground running within our collaborative team environment.
To accelerate our growth, we’re searching for an exceptional sales leader to join the team at Shopify Plus as we expand into South-East Asia. As the first sales lead in the region their mission will be to recruit and develop our talent and grow our business. They will help define the processes, run the experiments, and grow the people. This team will be critical to our success and will have the opportunity to impact Shopify and set up Plus for long term success.
This opportunity is open to those based in Singapore.
- Hire, inspire, and lead a team of sales reps, prioritizing the right behaviours and growing Plus revenue
- Drive change. Be proactive with the business, identify opportunities, build projects and deliver to the finish line
- Leverage data to increase business efficiency, creating valuable systems that make us better
- Build strong relationships across the organisation and be an active voice for the South East Asian Region
- Helping change enterprise commerce and contributing to the overall strategy and growth of Plus
- Working alongside some of the fastest and most innovative companies in APAC
- Passion for people, revenue and for building amazing teams
- Experience leading a sales or revenue focused team preferably in a B2B Software sales environment
- The ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- The desire to have an impact and make a difference
- A love for retail, commerce, and customer success
- A love for data and how it can help sales teams win
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Energy and a great work ethic
- Curiosity and solutions-oriented mindset
- Self-discipline and the ability to stay focused in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
We understand that applying to a new role takes time and effort, and we thank you for this. If your experience is this close then please do consider applying.
This posting will close Thursday 04 March. You can expect a response to your application within 3 weeks of application date.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.