Sales Manager - Shopify Plus
Shopify Plus is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like Tesla, RedBull, GE, L'Oreal, Mondelez, Kanye West, Subway, UPS and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in…
To accelerate our growth, we’re searching for exceptional sales managers to join the Shopify Sales Lab in Kitchener-Waterloo. Their task will be to create a new way of selling Shopify Plus to the merchants of the world. We need people who want to break down walls and make things happen. They will have to be very special and very driven to be successful. They will help define the processes, run the experiments, and make the calls. This team will be critical to our success and will have the opportunity to impact Shopify as well as the entire sales industry.
You'll need to have:
- Passion for sales and for building amazing teams
- 4+ years of experience with high-volume, SaaS, inside sales teams
- 2+ years managing a team of at least 5 people
- A love for data and how it can help sales teams win
- The ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- The desire to have an impact and make a difference
- A love for retail, commerce, and customer success
- The need to get dirty and get things done
You'll be working on things like:
- Inspiring and leading a team of 5-10 sales hackers to crush their numbers
- Collaborating and experimenting with the sales team to identify and creating best practices, understanding customer and market trends, and reviewing qualification approach to maximize sales efficiency
- Engaging with and supporting Shopify Plus and Shopify teams to build world-class processes and systems which drive growth
- Continually exploring the performance, trends and behaviours of the sales hackers, the sales pipeline, and the market to make sure we keep rockin'
- Consistently managing and optimizing the sales pipeline while providing accurate reporting and forecasting
- Contributing to the overall strategy and growth of Shopify Plus
- Helping change enterprise ecommerce
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. Please address your cover letter to Mat Paciga.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Sales jobs are posted.
Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch. Also, we encourage all applicants to experiment with the product and start a store.