About the role
Shopify’s Financial Solutions team is focused on helping our 1,000,000+ merchants do even more with their businesses. Our “Money” products play an essential role in a merchant’s success; Shopify Payments is the simplest way to accept payments from shoppers, and Shopify Capital gives entrepreneurs the boost they need to help get their amazing ideas off the ground or take their business to the next level. This is where you come in.
We’re looking for a highly driven person to join our newly-formed Revenue Operations team. The RevOps team sits in the centre of our organization, linking together all the different functional groups both strategically and operationally. As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will work closely with key teams like Sales, Marketing, and Operations to enhance the productivity of these teams through technology and applications (i.e., Salesforce). This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first members of a small and fast-growing team making a big impact. You will play an integral role in shaping how we build out RevOps for our Financial Solutions group.
- Own and be the visionary of technology for the Financial Solutions Sales team
- Own the Salesforce launch for Financial Solutions - this includes project managing the end-to-end implementation and working cross-functionally on designing the sales process
- Manage all phases of the Salesforce implementation including requirements gathering, planning, coordinating and execution of enhancements, in partnership with various internal teams
- Manage day-to-day Salesforce activities to help both our Sales and Marketing teams accelerate on our overall acquisitions
- Creation of Salesforce dashboards and reporting
- Launch 3rd party tools and applications to help the the Sales and Marketing teams operate more efficiently
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple teams and functions in order to achieve our CRM/technology vision
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in launching and project managing technology/apps for a sales and marketing organization
- Demonstrated experience defining and documenting business and system requirements in a fast pace environment
- Extensive experience with the use and continual improvements of a Salesforce.com implementation and AppExchange solutions
- Natural collaborator, able to learn from and influence others.
- Note: If some of this tech is new to you, that’s OK! We know not everyone will come in fully familiar with this stack, and we provide support to learn on the job
- Salesforce certification(s)
- Experience in the payments industry
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our 2019 Sustainability Report to learn more about Shopify's commitments.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Melissa is looking forward to reading your application. Closing date: Thursday August 13th at 12pm EDT. You can expect to hear back from us (regardless of outcome) by Thursday August 27th at 5pm EDT.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out these similar roles.
|Fulfillment Centre Specialist (Memphis, TN)||Business Operations||Americas|
|Fulfillment Centre Specialist (St Louis, MO)||Business Operations||Americas|
|Shopify Support Advisor (Remote, Eastern Canada)||Customer Support||Americas - Canada|
|Fulfillment Centre Specialist, Shopify Fulfillment Network (Pennsylvania)||Business Operations||Americas|
|Expansion Pack for GM of Shopify Plus||Internal Operations||Americas - Canada|
|Shopify Support Advisor (Remote, Western Canada)||Customer Support||Americas - Canada|
|Shopify Support Advisor - Fluent in French (Remote, Eastern Canada)||Customer Support||Americas - Canada|
|Vendor Performance Lead (Remote, Canada)||Customer Support||Americas - Canada|