About the role
- Drive sales revenue through new client acquisition within some of EMEA’s most exciting Brands.
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting, and /demoing the Shopify, and closing sales.
- Act as an e-commerce subject matter expert when talking to prospects.
- Build and manage a book of business through outbound prospecting as well as inbound opportunities.
- Be organized - effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities.
- Identify each client’s unique needs and cultivate effective sales strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics.
- Previous technology sales experience, in a fast-paced environment with a focus on consultative solutions selling for a SaaS or eCommerce company.
- You love your craft - You have a demonstrated ability to drive sales with all stakeholders (from both the business and IT, mid-level to senior executive), and have successfully, consistently achieved within a fast-paced, high growth sales environment.
- Merchant obsessed - You are customer-focused and do the right things the right way every time.
- Driven - You are a results-driven with a growth mindset.
- Analytical - You are able to provide consistent, accurate sales forecasts.
- Solution-Oriented - You have the ability to identify and creatively solve complex problems to keep a sale on track.
- Thrive on change - Commerce is always evolving, Shopify is ever-changing, and change is constant.
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we value your time.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
How we hire
Not what you’re looking for?Check out these similar roles.
|Senior Account Executive (Italy)||Sales and Account Management||EMEA|
|Senior Account Executive (France)||Sales and Account Management||EMEA|
|Senior Account Executive (Spain)||Sales and Account Management||EMEA|
|Retail Launch Consultant (EMEA)||Sales and Account Management||EMEA|
|Retail Launch Consultant (UK)||Sales and Account Management||EMEA|
|Sales Team Manager EMEA||Sales and Account Management||EMEA|
|Merchant Success Lead, UK/Ireland Team (Remote, EMEA)||Sales and Account Management||EMEA|