About the role
The Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) is all about filling a missing gap for Shopify merchants. This brand new initiative is giving merchants the warehousing, fulfilment and shipping solution they desperately want and need. We're going to be providing a one-platform solution, along with amazing customer service, and a chance to save money and time along the way.
This role can be based in either Ottawa or Toronto. While we can offer relocation from other parts of Canada, we can't provide immigration assistance. Sorry :(
- Believe merchants should love every aspect of their commerce platform, all the way through to when their customers receive their delivery.
- Are going to work hard each day to make sure our merchants are in love with the SFN.
- Are about to be in hyper-growth mode. That's where you come in.
You'll be working on things like:
- Connecting with prospective merchants (inbound and outbound) to talk shipping and fulfilment & determine whether a move to SFN makes sense for them.
- Selling Shopify Shipping to our merchants, and in the process, disrupting the world of 3PL sales.
- Telling the SFN story - our “why”.
- Quarterbacking the sales process from start to finish.
- Helping to build the SFN sales culture.
- Having a direct tangible impact on a rapidly growing product line.
- Being held accountable to high performance standards.
You'll need to have:
- You definitely need sales experience, and in these early hires, we'll be giving preference to candidates who have sold in the world of 3PLs, shipping and warehousing. If you've got experience here, tell us about that in a cover letter.
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Energy and a wicked work ethic - Sales is a 24/7/365 operation
- Intelligence and a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Self-discipline, focus amongst the chaos, and the ability to persevere through the ups/downs
- A passion for talking to people, understanding their unique business needs, and showing them how to 10X their business.
- A love for trying new things, iterating, and then diving in again - all at a super fast pace.
- A dedication for continued learning & the ability to thrive in a team-environment.
Sound interesting? Please apply through this site and address your cover letter (if you include one) to Greg.
This posting will close on 15th November, 2019 at 5pm EDT.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
|Training and Enablement Specialist - Shopify Fulfillment Network||Sales and Account Management||Ottawa, Elgin - HQ|