About the role
Oberlo App is powered by Shopify, which allows entrepreneurs search and find products to sell online. It enables anyone to start a business without worrying about inventory. Over the last two years, we have helped thousands of entrepreneurs sell over 100 million products.
We are looking for an exceptional and ambitious developer who enjoys working on both the frontend and backend and has a passion for agile development.
Together with Oberlo’s product growth team you will own Oberlo’s website, which serves over 1.5 million visitors per month. You will be responsible for working on product experiments across multiple applications to drive user growth.
This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about product management as much as engineering, and wants to use their skills to have a direct impact on the company’s growth.
What experience do you need?
- Desire to grow Oberlo 10x by working on new experiments and projects
- Resourceful – have the ability to contribute ideas on how to drive growth
- Numbers driven – we will focus on impact and data
- 3+ years of work experience as a full-stack developer
- 2+ years experience with web frameworks (e.g. Wordpress, Laravel, Yii, Vue …)
- Experience with Cloud Providers (Amazon AWS, Heroku)
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
|Software Backend Developer - PHP||Engineering||Berlin, Germany|