Senior Lead Total Rewards
Here at Shopify, we are a pay-for-impact company. Great leaders and managers at Shopify provide their teams the autonomy and support they need to write their own story at Shopify and deliver high impact outcomes. We need someone with end-to-end experience in compensation and benefits to come in, roll up their sleeves and help us grow.
As the Senior Lead, Total Rewards, you will join our People Operations team and will be responsible for leading our global benefits and compensation teams. You will partner with the Director, People Operations on strategy, scaling our practices, going global and continuing to develop very talented and high impact teams.
You will collaborate across the organization to manage and support projects related to executive and board reporting and communications, international people strategies, and critical business cycles throughout the year.
At Shopify we break the mold, we stretch the limits and we raise the bar, which means you will be constantly changing and evolving ideas looking for the best way to build for the future. Are you fired up yet?
This is the right role for you if you get excited about...
- Leading innovative teams and programs in the areas of compensation and benefits
- Taking our compensation and benefits strategies global
- Supporting executive / director compensation and related governance
- Advancing HR data modeling, reporting and analytics
- Scaling our current total rewards programs and service delivery
- Delivering well received communication on our programs
We're looking for someone with...
- Experience administering and designing global compensation and benefits programs
- All things compensation (executive compensation, global compensation, compensation cycle, equity compensation and sales compensation)
- Leadership and management experience of global total rewards teams (HR systems or global mobility would be an asset)
- Willingness and ability to travel between office locations as needed to lead the team (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Waterloo)
Here's how to apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above.
We are dedicated to diversity and providing an inclusive workplace for all and especially encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Human Relations jobs are posted.