About the role
The Shopify Fulfillment Network team is on a mission to build products for our merchants so they never have to worry about fulfillment ever again.
Fulfillment is complex. The best software products in the world always have the same thing in common: they turn something that was once incredibly complex into something approachable. We will absorb the complexity of fulfillment on behalf of merchants to make a product that’s simple and easy. The mission of our Senior Product Lead for Shopify Fulfillment Network will be to empower every merchant with simple tools and insights to put their logistics on autopilot. By spending less time on fulfillment, merchants can focus on growing their business.
Product leadership at Shopify is a central role that you will bring your people leadership skills and product craft expertise to every day. You’ll work with Engineering, UX, and other cross-functional teams to decide what products we build to solve complex merchant problems. Product Leads take a player-coach position to unite all aspects of a product under a single, cohesive vision. They are curious, passionate, and entrepreneurial. They have founded their own companies, built and launched successful 0 - 1 products, led product teams, and established a track record of getting things done at scale.
- Genuine user empathy and passion for solving their most complex problems with the products you ship. You must be merchant obsessed!
- More than five (5) years of experience as a Product Lead or Product Director at modern tech, ecommerce, and/or logistics companies.
- At least two (2) years of people management experience in product leadership.
- Been responsible for performance management, have navigated tough conversations with direct reports, and you thrive when helping product managers to achieve their career goals.
- Experience leading the definition, building, and shipping of complex 0 - 1 products at scale.
- Experience creating long-term product strategy and defining success metrics for your product areas.
- Experience collaborating with and inspiring engineering, data, UX, and other teams to create compelling products for your users.
- Experience building and shipping products in the logistics or ecommerce space.
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- A talent for storytelling. Experience influencing key stakeholders, driving buy-in for your ideas, and telling exceptional stories around why and what product you are building.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Shopify is now permanently remote, and we’re working towards a future that is digital by design. That location you see above? Consider it merely an example of hundreds of potential locations Shopify is hiring. Learn more here: https://www.shopify.com/careers/work-anywhere
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
How we hire
Not what you’re looking for?Check out these similar roles.
|Product Lead, Shopify Markets (Remote, North America)||Product Management||Americas|
|Product Lead, Merchant Experience (Remote, North America)||Product Management||Americas|
|Product Lead, Ecosystem Quality & Trust (Remote, North America)||Product Management||Americas|
|Senior Product Manager, Shopify Logistics (Remote, North America)||Product Management||Americas|
|Senior Product Lead, Search - SHOP (Remote)||Product Management||Americas|
|Senior Technical Product Manager (Remote, North America)||Product Management||Americas|
|Senior Technical Product Lead (Remote, North America)||Product Management||Americas|
|Technical Product Lead (Remote, North America)||Product Management||Americas|
|Product Lead, Developer Platform (Remote, North America)||Product Management||Americas|