About the role
Shopify is the world’s leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform. Over 1 million businesses in over 175 countries use Shopify to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, and brick-and-mortar locations. The platform provides merchants with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business. Shopify was engineered for reliability and scale, making enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes.
Shopify’s Channels product line is focused on developing solutions to build a merchant’s multi-channel offering to its customers, wherever they are - whether it be through online stores, physical retail stores, marketing technology, or partnering with leading platforms to reach millions of people engaging in commerce. Our focus is on product innovation, new experiences, partnerships, and driving sales and marketing capabilities deeply rooted in helping our merchants grow.
As Shopify continues to grow, we’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to help drive product development and strategy within the Multi-Channel team in Toronto, encompassing new marketing technology integrations that connect merchants to partners like Instagram, Google, Facebook, Amazon and others, measure results and help merchants grow their business.
You'll be doing things like:
- Building products that grow our marketing and sales channel partnerships
- Helping merchants discover the most effective marketing and sales channels to grow their business
- Educating merchants on the best next step to take to reach new buyers
- Collaborating across teams within Shopify to ensure that your products are built for the long term
- Using data to inform your product roadmap
You need experience:
- Building platforms and foundational products
- Scaling products to serve diverse customers
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders
- Owning product lifecycle from conception to launch to market fit
- Working collaboratively with Engineering and Design teams
Preferred candidates have:
- SaaS product experience
- Marketing expertise, especially with ad technology, social media, and direct marketing
- Entrepreneurial experience bootstrapping your own business - maybe even with Shopify!
Please note this posting will close on November 22nd at 5pm Eastern Time.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.