About the role
Shopify has redefined commerce. We’ve raised the standard for how businesses of all sizes operate, market, and sell their products and services. With 1 million merchants in more than 175 different countries, we continue to grow while looking for innovative ways to impact the market.
The International Growth team is expanding and looking for 2 Senior Product Managers - one for each market: Italy and Spain.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Shopify International Growth team, you will be responsible for defining and evolving the product vision and strategy to support our merchants in your respective country. You will work together with a talented cross-discipline team made up of designers, researchers, developers, and data scientists to help define and build products for our merchants. You will define a strategy that drives product expansion, surfaces country-specific customer problems, and addresses the needs of our local merchants.
At Shopify, we believe in growing creative, collaborative people, and strong, capable teams. Your product management peers have diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and stories but also share an established track record of delivering impactful products that merchants love.
What you'll be doing
- Defining, guiding and executing the product strategy for the team based on market needs and feedback from different groups
- Identifying customer problems and turn those insights into products that delight merchants and their customers
- Working with product managers across Shopify to identify opportunities and delivering a consistent experience
- Collaborating with UX and engineering on a day-to-day basis to build iterative, high-quality products
- Defining clear success metrics and supporting your teams to achieve them
- Working and communicating with stakeholders from multiple disciplines across Shopify
What we're looking for
- Experience delivering products to the market that are successful with measurable outcomes, from thinking phase to execution
- Experience building and delivering products for one of the following markets: Italy or Spain
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Using data to successfully inform your decision-making and measure your outcomes
- Ability to make good decisions quickly and to ruthlessly prioritize to deliver high impact fast
- Empathy for the merchant and genuine excitement for solving merchant problems
- Great communication skills
- A growth mindset
- You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in chaos, and getting things done
- The ability to write, speak, and understand Italian or Spanish is a requirement for each role respectively
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by default. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our 2019 Sustainability Report to learn more about Shopify's commitments.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out these similar roles.
|Development Manager, Shop (Remote, Europe)||Engineering and Development||EMEA, Europe|
|Shopify Support Advisor (Remote, Ireland)||Customer Support||EMEA, Europe|
|Senior Data Scientist, Shop||Data Science and Engineering||EMEA, Europe|
|Shopify Support Advisor - Fluent in German (Remote, Ireland)||Customer Support||EMEA, Europe|
|Support Specialist - Storefront Design (Remote, Ireland)||Customer Support||EMEA, Europe|
|Shopify Support Advisor - Fluent in Spanish (Remote, Ireland)||Customer Support||EMEA, Europe|
|Director of Data Science, Shop||Data Science and Engineering||EMEA, Europe|
|Senior Data Scientist, International Growth||Data Science and Engineering||EMEA, Europe|
|Shopify Support Advisor - Fluent in Swedish (Remote, Ireland)||Customer Support||EMEA, Europe|
|Localization Program Manager||International Growth||Americas, Canada, Europe|