Senior Salesforce Administrator
The CRM Administrator plays a vital role in the implementation of Shopify’s instance of Salesforce. This role is responsible for building and advising on the overall system configuration. This includes, design approaches, integrations, best practices and overall improvement of Salesforce. You will have the opportunity to work on cross functional projects supporting various areas of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an existing SFDC implementation which is expanding at a substantial rate throughout the business. If you have a genuine passion for CRM, customer service and problem solving we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Help plan how we scale Salesforce across the business; including system configuration, architecture decisions and integration with other tools
- Balance leveraging your past experience with learning our problem domain
- Perform analysis, administration, troubleshooting, problem resolution and testing
- Research, recommend and implement Salesforce-based solutions including 3rd party applications to enhance business processes
- Work with users on dashboard and ad hoc reporting creation and modifications
- Support and facilitate testing of new enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements
- Maintain relationships with Salesforce and peer institutions
- Communicate new Salesforce releases and new functionality
- Provide change control management and assist in the development of interfaces to other internal business applications
- Work with the Data team to ensure necessary data is pulled into our data warehouse
- Mentor junior team members as they grow their Salesforce experience
What success will look like:
- We have a CRM that is trusted as the source of truth for operational customer data
- Our Salesforce users trust the infrastructure and the administration of the tool
- You have an in-depth understanding of our architecture decisions and how our instance is configured
- You understand the impact that all changes will have to our instance which allows you to offer feedback as a subject matter expert on future use of the CRM
This Role Is For You If You:
- Are excited by how a CRM can improve the merchant and agent experience
- Are excited at the challenges hyper growth brings
- Have an attention to detail and take pride in the things you build
- Have a general curiosity about the problems we solve and a desire to hack on new ways to solve them
- Can demonstrate the ability to build custom applications, objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views
- Have experience with Lightning Experience
- Have the ability to develop and support reporting including dashboard and analytics
- Confident working with the native Salesforce data import tool
- Have a Salesforce System Administration certification
- roughly 2 to 4+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
Please make your cover letter out to Dustin.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Support jobs are posted.