About the role
At Shopify, we’re focused on building products at scale and tools that help our merchants grow their businesses. Our development team is shaping the future of commerce by enabling internal and external developers to integrate with all parts of Shopify.
The App & Partner Platform team is focused on building solutions to help start, simplify, and scale the businesses of all partners and merchants working with the Shopify platform. We build, scale and operate systems in all shapes and sizes. From mission-critical merchant-facing services like the App Store,Theme Store, andExperts to a scalable API and integration platform that allows apps to communicate with Shopify securely and efficiently.
We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance. You’ll have the creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of commerce, the support to bring your whole self to work and the chance to work with the best in the business.
You’ll need to have:
- A commitment and drive for quality, excellence and results
- Ability to simultaneously and effectively manage diverse responsibilities, projects and assignments
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Experience working with Ruby and Rails is a bonus
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
What will you get to do?
- Work with GraphQL, Golang, React/Redux
- Build tools that allow app developers to integrate into Shopify
- Improve API security and performance
- Design and implement systems that help partners create apps and take full advantage of integration points
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce at Shopify, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application. Please address your application to Jonathan.