Shopify and eBay have partnered to give you access to eBay’s customer base of over 171 million buyers, and this new sales channel is ready to use, just in time for Black Friday Cyber Monday.
Just like Shopify’s partnerships with Amazon, Facebook, and other top selling channels, the new eBay sales channel effortlessly syncs with your Shopify store. Merchants based in the U.S. and selling in USD can easily list and sell on eBay while conveniently managing the fulfillment and inventory process within Shopify.
Tap into eBay’s massive presence with this sales channel and:
- Gain access to 171 million active buyers worldwide
- Cash in on a big mobile opportunity: 370 million people have downloaded eBay Mobile Shopping Apps, with $9 billion in orders from mobile devices
- Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s marketplace
Did you know? 80% of products listed on eBay today are new items.
Easy integration with the eBay sales channel
Simply add new products to Shopify and sync your product information in the eBay sales channel to create an eBay listing. You'll save time manually entering product information and be able to manage your entire product catalog for your online store, retail store, eBay listing, and all other sales channels, all from one place.
Shopify will also sync your available inventory with all active sales channels, so you'll never sell your last product to two customers. Reports make it easy to understand your total revenue, giving you snapshots of your top performing SKUs and shipping costs that include orders from eBay.
The eBay channel also lets you:
- Manage your inventory and orders all within Shopify
- Fulfill eBay orders directly from Shopify
- Easily reconcile revenue from eBay sales using Shopify reports
- Set unique prices for eBay listings
- Manage your eBay business policies from inside Shopify
- Communicate with customers using built-in eBay messaging
“This new integration will bring more great products to eBay buyers, while offering Shopify merchants the ability to seamlessly drive their business and brand at scale by tapping into our vibrant marketplace.”
– Bob Kupbens, eBay’s VP of Global Trust & Seller Experience
To get started, log into Shopify and click the plus (+) sign under Sales Channels to select eBay or visit the Shopify App Store for more details.
Limited Time Offer: If you’re new to eBay, are looking to increase your sales, and you sign up for an eBay Premium Store, you will get the first three months of that subscription free of charge: a total value of $225 (that’s $74.95 monthly). See eBay's terms and conditions for details.
This free offer is about more than saving money: Premium Store subscribers get exclusive benefits like 1,000 free fixed-price listings per month (with no insertion fees), exposure-boosting promoted listings, retail marketing practices, and much more.
While the eBay sales channel is currently only available to U.S. merchants selling in USD, we are continually working with our partners to expand to new countries. Learn more about selling on eBay.