This post was written by Warren Pamukoff.
We’re living in uncertain and unprecedented times. With everything going on, you don’t have time to waste completing manual tasks. That’s where Shopify Flow comes in—with Flow you can save hours of time every day and let your team focus on more urgent challenges like dealing with suppliers, building out new fulfillment processes, improving the customer experience, and launching new sales campaigns.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve noticed a number of stores creating and implementing Flow workflows specific to the new COVID-19 environment. These workflows include things like canceling orders to high-risk areas due to shipping challenges, alerting customers and fulfillment teams about on-site pickups, and tracking and thanking customers for purchasing items during the pandemic. Below are just a few templates that we think will help you navigate this challenging time.
Note, that each template will launch directly into your store and can be modified to fit your needs. For example, there are multiple messaging platforms that have built Shopify Flow Connectors (e.g. Klaviyo, Omnisend, Bronto, PushOwl, and dotdigital) that you can use to notify a customer. Although our templates may use a specific app or apps, you can always switch to an app that you’re already using or one that you’re familiar with.
Learn more about Shopify Flow or discover more Flow Connector workflows.
Improve the buying experience and build customer loyalty
Inventory and merchandising
- How to Block the Ad Blockers & Whether You Should
- How to Strengthen Your Marketing Using Emotional Intelligence
- Ecommerce Pricing Strategies: How to Scale and Grow Without Losing Profit
- The Master Guide to Google Channel
- Overhauling Your Customer Acquisition Model: How to Spend Your Budget Where It Really Counts
- Why Leading Indicators in Ecommerce Are the Key to Success & How to Find Them
- Ecommerce Customer Experience: Mastering Acquisition and Retention
- Instagram Ecommerce Strategy: How to Create an Organic Marketing Plan
- How to Drive High-Intent Ecommerce Visitors Toward Buying and Eliminate Anything That Stands in the Way