With over 2 billion monthly active users on the Android platform, and Android Pay becoming available in even more countries this year — Android presents an untapped opportunity for developers to incorporate commerce functionality into mobile apps for both themselves, and clients.
In this free webinar hosted by Shopify Partners, Josh Brown — developer advocate at Shopify — will take you through the various SDKs that make adding ecommerce to Android possible, potential use cases for the Android Buy SDK, and an overview of integrating Android Pay into your native mobile app.
During this one-hour presentation, we’ll cover:
- Getting started with the Android Buy SDK.
- Creating the mobile buy channel in Shopify.
- Setting up your mobile app.
- Retrieving product and collections data.
- Adding customer signup and login to your Android app.
- Checkout and Android Pay.
This must-attend webinar was live on Thursday, June 15 at 1:00PM EST (10:00AM PST/5:00PM UTC).
Looking for some amazing content to tide you over until the live event? Head over to our webinars page and check out our previous Partner Sessions.