High Impact Pop-up Strategies
Course content (38 lessons)
01 |Get Started with Email Marketing
02 |Create Your Welcome Series
03 |Optimize Your Shopify Store
04 |Grow Your Email List
05 |Measure What Matters with Email Analytics
06 |Advanced Email Strategy
“Love them or hate them, pop-ups work.”
Marketers have tested pop-ups extensively, and when done right they can at LEAST 10x the opt-in rate of new subscribers. In this lesson you’ll focus on making thoughtful, high-impact pop-ups.
Watch and evaluate five different ways to make your pop-ups work for your business:
- Marketing copy. It should be short, spur action and on brand for you.
- Imagery. You want to attract attention by showcasing your product or service or by sharing a fun on-brand image that attracts attention.
- Aligned branding. You want your pop-up to have the same feel as your overall website design.
- The CTA. You want a call to action that is clear and concise
- An offer, also called the “lead magnet.” What value do you provide the visitor?
In the implementation phase you’ll see the process of setting up a pop-up.
Here are a few great examples of pop-ups you can create for your shop. Notice the examples essentially trade the visitor’s email for 15% off or for a promise of future discounts and promotions.
✅ Create the content you’ll need for your pop-up. In the Implementation lesson you’ll see how to set up your pop-up with a service called JustUno.*
- Note that there are many different pop-up apps you can use. We share more recommendations in the Implementation module.