Facebook Business Manager
What is the Facebook Business Manager?
When you create a Facebook Business Manager, it becomes a central space to manage your business separate from your personal Facebook profile. You’ll manage your Pages and ad accounts in Business Manager, so you never have to worry about mixing business content with your personal content.
You can use Facebook Business manager to run and track your ads, manage assets such as your Pages and ad accounts, and add an agency or marketing partners to help manage your business (NOTE: You will not be encouraged to outsource ads to an agency or marketing partner in this course).
Create a Business Manager
To create a Business Manager:
- If you don’t yet have a Page for your business, create one .
- Go to business.facebook.com.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter a name for your business, select the primary Page and enter your name and work email address.
- Enter your information in the rest of the required fields.
Accept an Invitation to Business Manager
When you accept a Business Manager invitation, we’ll ask you to sign in with your Facebook account to verify your identity. Signing in with your Facebook account is how they know to match your work email address with your Facebook identity.
Steps to accept an invitation to Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- In the left hand navigation click Requests.
- Accept or decline requests.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
Verify Your Business
Facebook is committed to providing a safe and trustworthy experience for people and their associated products and platforms. Not every business needs to be verified on Facebook, but you must be a verified business to access certain Facebook products. You can start the business verification process and check verification status from within Business Manager.
To start the verification process from Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Find the Business Verification Status section and click Get Verified. NOTE: The ‘Get Verified’ option is available only if you have an app associated with your business manager. Once you’ve started the verification process, you can check your verification status in this section.
- Enter your business details, upload your verification documents and verify your contact phone number or email.
Add a Payment Method in Business Manager
Steps to add a payment method in Business Manager:
- Open Business Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Click Continue and then follow the instructions to add your payment method.
If you’d like to learn more about the basics of Facebook Business Manager, Set-Up, Managing or Troubleshooting, learn more here!
Course content (26 lessons)
02 |Product Page Retargeting
03 |Collections & Homepage Retargeting
04 |Shopping Cart Retargeting with Dynamic Product Ads (DPA)
05 |Loyalty Campaigns
Build an online store for your business with your new skills.
Shopify has everything you need to start selling, all in one place.
Try Shopify free for 14 days, no credit card required.