How to Reach Out and Brief an Influencer
Course content (32 lessons)
01 |How to Build An Engaged Following on Instagram
02 |How to Create Content that Converts Followers to Customers
03 |⌛ Halfway There... ⌛
04 |How to Create an Instagram Sales Funnel
05 |How to Make more Sales with Influencer Marketing
In this lesson, you’ll learn the right way to connect with influencers so they say YES to representing your brand.
Best Practices to Work with Influencers:
- Make the reach out as personalized as possible.
- Include why you decided to reach out to them and why they’re a good fit for your brand.
- Authentic compliments are a nice touch!
- Introduce your brand and how you’re different. This helps give them the language to talk to their audience about you.
- Don’t offer ‘exposure’ in the place of payment. It’s offensive.
- Don’t make it too long, they don’t have all day to read about you. Get to the point.
- Use email for the initial outreach. You can DM them on Instagram as well to touch base and mention your email.
How to Pay an Influencer:
- PayPal is the easiest method so you can make international payments. I pay the influencer first, and then they post. (Refer to the pricing chart in Module 4, Lesson 3 to get a sense of pricing)