Course content (23 lessons)
02 |How to Start on Shopify
03 |Finding a Product to Sell and Supplier
04 |Finding a Product: Oberlo 101
05 |Finding a Product: Directories, Wholesalers and Google
06 |Getting Your First Sale
07 |Next Steps
🎉Congratulations 🎉 for reaching the end of this course!
You learned about the dropshipping business model, the different ways to find and work with dropshipping suppliers, how to optimize our stores and processes for success, and finally, how to get your first sale.
Your next steps are to take action and build and grow a profitable business.
Thank you for taking this course. Below are helpful resources to inspire you and help you continue to accelerate your success in your business.
- Read Oberlo Success Stories
- Join Shopify Dropshippers Facebook Group
- Engage by asking for help when you need it at the Shopify Help Center
- Continue to learn by joining our Live Q & A’s on Shopify Compass. Head back to the dashboard to sign up for live webinars
- Follow Shopify and Oberlo on Instagram for inspiration and motivation
Final Words of Wisdom:
Build an online store for your business with your new skills.
Shopify has everything you need to start selling, all in one place.
Try Shopify free for 14 days, no credit card required.